[IGFmaglist] WG for Intersessional continuity

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 19 01:58:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

Part of the confusion today came from my assumption that this would have
just been one part of the work done in reviewing and filling the gap in
IGF improvements.  Perhaps the first task.  Instead the chart drawn up
by the secretariat dirempted these issues, though I had not understood
this at the time.

Since that work is now going to be initiated by a secretariat process at
the 'retreat' and may or may not end up being followed up by the MAG, I
have reworked the proposal to focus solely on working group continuity.

Apologies for any contribution I made to the confusion.

The file is still at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-6yIh4BL8iP8So3Pkutig2pM2uQHRXh8FIpaFv6Xa38/edit?usp=sharing>
and still open for contribution and correction.

thanks

avri

---