[IGFmaglist] Connecting the Next Billion - Phase II

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:45:20 EDT 2016

Dear Constance and all

Thank you for the reply about the mailing list. I`m already in it for
a while so it will be great to take on a more active role.

Thank you also for the reminder on the #WSIS session, I hope to follow it too.

I`d also kindly take this opportunity to send this invite on this list
to participate online on this session

http://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Agenda/Session/138

Engaging Under-Represented Communities in Regional and Global Internet
Governance Debates

6th May Friday, 09:00 – 10:45, ITU, Geneva (GMT +2)

Thank you,

Renata