[IGFmaglist] IGF: Intersessional and WG Proposals

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:47:39 EDT 2016

Dear Chair,

Thank for you for clarifying these issues. On BPF on Corruption I hope
Nelson would provide a framework or proposal soon for MAG consideration.

I'll connect with Dominique to rub minds together before advancing the
discussion WG on Communication and outreach. Looking forward to our next
virtual meeting.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*Managing Partner/CEO *
Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA)
site: www.cpaa.com.ng
______________________________

Vice Chair/President, Global Network for Cybersolution Ltd/gte
Coordinator, Cybersecurity-Nigeria (www.cybersecuritynigeria.org.ng)
Founding Member, Nigeria IGF Multi Stakeholders Advisory Group (
www.nigf.org.ng)
Member, UN Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group on Internet Governance (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)

*CPAA Corporate Office | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District
Abuja-FCT | Tel: 234 803 701 7537, 818 180 6044 | Website: www.cpaa.com.ng
<http://www.cpaa.com.ng/> *