[IGFmaglist] Fwd: IGF: Intersessional and WG Proposals

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Wed May 4 11:47:59 EDT 2016

This is great! Thanks so much for volunteering for this.

Right now, the list is called BPF on online abuse. I'll check with
secretariat to whether to create a new list or maybe rename that list as
gender

Thanks again :)

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe