[IGFmaglist] Proposal for Working Group on Innovative Session Formats

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 04:10:57 EDT 2016

Miguel
this is an excellent and well thought out proposal, in my view.  I also like the idea of a booth type setting, that can also be scheduled on a part time basis, so that a group that wants to have a presence but has limited booth resources [people/time], might share a booth location on a one day basis with other groups. that would take a little designing so that the look and feel would shift each day, but it might be useful to consider.
Finally, I will share your proposal with the NRI Coordinators' list for feedback, as I think that it is possible that many of the NRIs [National and Regional IGF Initiatives] may be interested in the short slots, but it is best for me to ask them their views, rather than speak before they consider.