[IGFmaglist] Newcomers to the IGF

Virat Bhatia virat.bhatia at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 10:29:20 EDT 2016

Dear MAG members,

Agree with all the 3 idea's in Laura's proposal. I believe MAG needs to place this effort in special focus.

Along these lines,I suggest that we use," Setting the Scene" session some what differently this year to specifically address the needs of,"First Timers". Make them the center piece of this session if possible.

Will soon send in a specific a proposal for MAG's consideration for "Setting the Scene" session to advance Laura's excellent new ideas aimed at enhancing newcomers' participation at IGF 2016.

Warmest,

Virat Bhatia

Sent from my iPad