[IGFmaglist] 19th Session CSTD

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Tue May 10 10:36:47 EDT 2016

Hi Marilyn,

The NRIs and all the intercessional activities - BPFs, DCs, Connecting the Next Billion(s) are all extremely important and support many goals:  outreach, diversity, inclusion, increased participation, new participants, local implementations, insight into many policy issues across the globe, etc.  etc.    They help extend the reach of the IGF and the MAG, and allow us all to do more with limited resources.  In short, they are very important to  IG and to all we do.

Thanks to Anja and you for getting us the extra stats requested.  Very helpful.