[IGFmaglist] 19th Session CSTD

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 10:49:43 EDT 2016

Agreed! I was just focusing in the NRIs for possibly selfish reasons, but fully agree, Chair.
For those on the MAG list, the Chair is referencing the very quick look that Anja and I did to examine the membership of the CSTD against the former IGF hosts, and the NRIs.
As the CSTD is the Science and Technology Ministers, in many cases, they are not directly engaging in their national Initiative but I think we may see that change this year.  That would be a great addition to the existing engagement of the telecom and ICT Ministries.