[IGFmaglist] Newcomers to the IGF

Wanawit Ahkuputra wanawit at etda.or.th
Tue May 10 20:41:17 EDT 2016

Dear Laura,

+1 Laura especially on the Second point you pointed out. I do believe that
the newcomer reception area that could support the newcomer and if we could
integrate the IGF Initiative for the country that might already start to
have the activity relate to the Internet Governance and not participate in
the IGF Initiative program (include my country ­ Thailand) that could help
the promote more newcomer. Thailand already participate in the Regional IGF
AprIGF for the past 3 years and we also try to institutionalise at the
national level. To promote newcomer through the National Initiative as the
newcomer would be the effective means of getting more participation to the
IGF.

BR
Wanawit Ahkuputra
Deputy Executive Director
ETDA
Electronic Transactions Development Agency (Public Organization)

Mob.: +668 9301 8818
Email: wanawit at etda.or.th