[IGFmaglist] Proposal for Working Group on Innovative Session Formats

Wanawit Ahkuputra wanawit at etda.or.th
Tue May 10 21:06:59 EDT 2016

Dear Miguel and Marilyn,

Great proposal and several NRI also have the Youth Program and it might be
great idea to have a slot for Lightning Talk that if the national initiative
could arrange a kind of program and pick up the best one from there country
and sponsor to participate in the IGF that might be more participation for
the youth to this program as well.
I try to discussed here in our IGF Thailand and see whether they could
support this activity.

BR
Wanawit Ahkuputra
Deputy Executive Director
ETDA
Electronic Transactions Development Agency (Public Organization)

Mob.: +668 9301 8818
Email: wanawit at etda.or.th