[IGFmaglist] Proposal for Working Group on Innovative Session Formats

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 02:42:30 EDT 2016

Anja and I can raise this idea also, Wanawit, with the NRI list, and also ask the supporter of some of the youth IGFs to give consideration to this idea of a lightening talk track.   Fortunately, one of the supporters is here with me at the CSTD, and I can speak to her directly, and also engage the IGF Secretariat in the discussion, as they are also attending the Commission on Science and Technology for Development.
I hope all MAG members have had a chance to review the excellent comments of the Chair, and the IGF Secretariat, from yesterday's panel at CSTD.
As the CSTD drafts its Resolution for ECOSOC, there will be references to the IGF, and I am happy to share draft language, as it is available. Also, I see a few CSTD countries that have MAG members here in the CSTD.