[IGFmaglist] Fwd: IGF: Intersessional and WG Proposals

Jac sm Kee jac at apcwomen.org
Thu May 12 13:30:17 EDT 2016

Thanks for all the great inputs and suggestions. I have brought this
conversation to the BPF mailing list, and hopefully also hear back from
the community what they would like to focus on.

Renata - thanks for also offering to be a co-chair. I think it would be
fantastic to have you on board :)

Best,
jac

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe