[IGFmaglist] My presentation at LACNIC 25

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 19:15:10 EDT 2016

Dear Juan, Thanks so much for this.
I was at the CSTD last week from start, til the late a.m Sat close of the negotiations on the Resolution /WSIS, which includes language about the WGEC, and IGF.  There were some other non government participants who were there for significant parts of the 5 days, but most left much before the late night /last night several hours of negotiations that will, undoubtedly, affect the work of the WGEC.
Your attached presentation is much appreciated.