[IGFmaglist] DRAFT MAIN SESSION GUIDELINES 2016, SUBMITTED FOR MAG'S CONSIDERATION, COMMENTS AND APPROVAL

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:45:38 EDT 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

Great job...well done!

I've studied the document and made my little comments. Salanieta has done
much of the editing.

I agree with Juan's observation and comment. We need to look at how to
enable a more vibrant engagement of stakeholders in the Main sessions.

Above all, the WG has done a great job.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *