[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:53:59 EDT 2016

Dear all

Thank you for this draft agenda.
If I can just add a request on the Update from Secretariat
Would it be possible to have some information on the workshop
submission numbers?

Also, I`d like to propose workshop deadline postponement in 2 weeks.
MAG members may need the numbers in workshop submission to think about
this idea.

However, I`d also add that since our upcoming virtual mag meeting is
past current workshop submission deadline, maybe it is time to start
discussing this possibility already.

Also, due to the great work already being done by the WGMS group, we
are evaluating the main session proposal submission deadline and some
combined action between the two schedules would be interesting. As
well, the timelines of intersessional activities planning.

Thank you

Renata