[IGFmaglist] Possible WG - ACCESS (was: Re: IGF: Intersessional and WG Proposals)

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon May 16 18:21:33 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to everyone for the comments and especially to those who have volunteered.  The Secretariat and I are preparing an update on the status of WGs, BPFs, etc.  and that should be out Tuesday.

I agree with Renata’s observation that coupling discussions on diverse WGs can make it hard to follow the discussion (and am experiencing that first hand) so let’s use specific titles to thread these discussions.  That should make them easier to follow.

To that point, I would like to ensure Ginger’s comments below on the possibility of a WG on access were not missed in all the emails.  It is too important an area to just let slip by.   Is there interest/support for such a WG?