[IGFmaglist] BPF - IXPs

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:36:12 EDT 2016

Hi Lynn,
I am available to join the co-ordination team for this BPF, and would
prefer it if I could be peered with an old MAG members.

PS: I hope Brian is on the list. Otherwise please share his address.

Regards,

On 17 May 2016 at 07:08, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro <sala at pasifikanexus.nu>
wrote:

> Hi Lynn,
>
> I am open and  willing to help drive this.
>
> Regards,
> Sala
> On 17/05/2016 2:55 pm, "Lynn St.Amour" <Lynn at internet-matters.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> the MAG has previously agreed that we would support a BPF on "Fostering
>> Enabling Environments To Establish Successful IXPs’, and we are looking for
>> 1 or 2 MAG Coordinators to drive the work.
>>
>> The IGF Secretariat is in the process of recruiting consultant/rapporteur
>> to support this BPF (and for the other BPFs as well).   MAG members
>> interested in volunteering can send email to Brian, who can also respond to
>> any questions you might have.
>>
>> Best,
>> Lynn

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3