[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:49:34 EDT 2016

All,
While I am open an extension of the submission deadline, I would prefer
that it be informed by the number of submissions received. Also if we end
up with such an extension, it should only be announced on the last day of
submission.

I serve on other programme committees, and I tend to see alot of last
minute submissions. So let's plan the extension, but only announce it after
tallying received proposals and preferably at the close of the deadline.

Regards,

On 16 May 2016 at 17:53, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Thank you for this draft agenda.
> If I can just add a request on the Update from Secretariat
> Would it be possible to have some information on the workshop
> submission numbers?
>
> Also, I`d like to propose workshop deadline postponement in 2 weeks.
> MAG members may need the numbers in workshop submission to think about
> this idea.
>
> However, I`d also add that since our upcoming virtual mag meeting is
> past current workshop submission deadline, maybe it is time to start
> discussing this possibility already.
>
> Also, due to the great work already being done by the WGMS group, we
> are evaluating the main session proposal submission deadline and some
> combined action between the two schedules would be interesting. As
> well, the timelines of intersessional activities planning.
>
> Thank you
>
> Renata
>

> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 4:40 AM, Chengetai Masango <cmasango at unog.ch>
> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Please find below the Draft agenda for the next virtual meeting.
> >
> > Draft Agenda
> >
> > 1. Intro from MAG Chair, adoption of agenda
> > 2. Update from Host Country
> > 3. Update from IGF Secretariat
> > 4. Updates: MAG Working Groups (WGMS, WG-WREP, etc..)
> > 5. Discussion on and updates from 2016 intersessional activities
> >            (BPFs, CNB Phase II, NRI’s, DCs)
> > 6.     Discussion on proposal for a WG on CSTD  recommendations on
> > improvements to the IGF
> > 7.  Update on CSTD meeting
> > 8.  AOB
> >
> > Best regards