[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Tue May 17 07:45:46 EDT 2016

Thank you Virat for your analysis.

Yes, 93% of all workshop submissions come in during the last 48 hours of the submission period.

I don’t think extending the deadline now will help very much.  Usually, if there is a need for extra time workshop proponents contact the Secretariat close to the deadline and ask for extra time giving various reasons. If this happens this year we can gauge whether or not to extend the deadline.

Best regards

Chengetai