[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 08:44:46 EDT 2016

I also do not prefer to postpone the submission date.
Instead, let's figure out  how coaching or mentoring can help those who are indeed newbies, and how we do a better job of making information available. For instance, I'd love to see a FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions about workshop submissions.
I could envision posting that to the Coordinators list of the NRIs, and encouraging their promotion also of awareness. We could invite the Secretariat and Chair to write a blog, which could be widely distributed.
Let's focus on clarity and certainty so that it is easier to submit a workshop proposal. and if you really need a 'coach' about questions, let's create a FAQ that the MAG signs off on and then adheres to in the evaluation.