[IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Wed May 18 04:43:02 EDT 2016

Dear Marilyn,

We do have FAQ’s about workshop submissions : http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf16-workshops/faqs-for-proposers

Additional questions and answers are always welcome.

Best regards,

Chengetai

From: Igfmaglist <igfmaglist-bounces at intgovforum.org> on behalf of Marilyn Cade <marilynscade at hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 2:44 PM
To: Flávio Rech Wagner <flavio at inf.ufrgs.br>, "igfmaglist at intgovforum.org" <igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] Draft Agenda for Virtual meeting II

I also do not prefer to postpone the submission date.

Instead, let's figure out  how coaching or mentoring can help those who are indeed

newbies, and how we do a better job of making information available. For instance,

I'd love to see a FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions about workshop submissions.

I could envision posting that to the Coordinators list of the NRIs, and encouraging their promotion also of awareness. We could invite the Secretariat and Chair to write a blog, which could be widely distributed.

Let's focus on clarity and certainty so that it is easier to submit a workshop proposal. and if you really need a 'coach' about questions, let's create a FAQ that the MAG signs off on and then adheres to in the evaluation.