[IGFmaglist] Fwd: MAG WG and Intersessional Status Update Table in PDF

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed May 18 11:38:39 EDT 2016

hi,

Please include the BPF on Multistakeholder Participation Mechanisms as
one that needs to build an ongoing online living document.  Perhaps this
is a different category of work.

I neglected to mention this in my report, but I believe it was Mark that
reminded us of that outcome from last year.

thanks