[IGFmaglist] CSTD resolution Assessment of the progress made in the implementation of and follow-up to the outcomes of the World Summit on the Information Society

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Thu May 19 05:15:50 EDT 2016

Dear Chengetai,

Thanks for sharing. Quite motivating..

Best Regards

Segun O

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *