[IGFmaglist] Fwd: Virtual MAG Meeting II | Wednesday, May 18, 2016 | 22:00hrs UTC

Wanawit Ahkuputra wanawit at etda.or.th
Thu May 19 09:10:49 EDT 2016

Dear Chengetai,

Please do accept my apology that I have difficulty of connect to the server
and virtual meeting room server.

BR
Wanawit Ahkuputra
Deputy Executive Director
Electronic Transactions Developement Agency (Public Organization)
Ministry of Information and Communication Technology
Royal Thai Government

Tel: +66 2123 1234
Fax: +66 2123 1200
Mob.: +668 9301 8818
Email: wanawit at etda.or.th

Electronic Transactions Development Agency (Public Organization)
The9th Tower Grand Rama9 Building (Tower B) Floor 21
33/4 Rama 9 Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
[T] 0-2123-1234
[F] 0-2123-1200