[IGFmaglist] BPF - Gender and Access

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Thu May 19 16:03:20 EDT 2016

+1 to this proposal Jac.

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional
AGESIC
Liniers 1324 Piso 3
Torre Ejecutiva
Tel.: 2901 2929 int. 8591
Montevideo - Uruguay

----- Mensaje original -----

De: "Jac sm Kee" <jac at apcwomen.org>
Para: "Lynn St.Amour" <Lynn at Internet-Matters.org>, "IGF Maglist" <igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
Enviados: Jueves, 19 de Mayo 2016 9:37:29
Asunto: Re: [IGFmaglist] BPF - Gender and Access

Thanks for this Lynn. Unfortunately I wasnt able to join the meeting on
Tues for being in mid-travel. Will check notes to see if discussed, and
follow up from there. Either way, think maybe it's a good idea to call
for a BPF on gender conversation and take the discussion further to also
finalise descriptions and objectives? Will send a separate email on this

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe

*De: *"Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com>