[IGFmaglist] BPF - Gender and Access

Zeina BOUHARB zbouharb at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 01:42:36 EDT 2016

+1 to Jac Zeina BOUHARB
OGERO Telecom/ MoT
Beirut -Lebanon Mobile: + 961 3876436

      From: Jac sm Kee <jac at apcwomen.org>
 To: Lynn St.Amour <Lynn at Internet-Matters.org>; IGF Maglist <igfmaglist at intgovforum.org>
 Sent: Thursday, 19 May 2016, 15:37
 Subject: Re: [IGFmaglist] BPF - Gender and Access

Thanks for this Lynn. Unfortunately I wasnt able to join the meeting on
Tues for being in mid-travel. Will check notes to see if discussed, and
follow up from there. Either way, think maybe it's a good idea to call
for a BPF on gender conversation and take the discussion further to also
finalise descriptions and objectives? Will send a separate email on this

Jac sm Kee
Manager, Women's Rights Programme
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org | www.takebackthetech.net | erotics.apc.org
Jitsi: jacsmk | Skype: jacsmk | Twitter: @jhybe

*De: *"Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com>