[IGFmaglist] Participation at IGF by MAG members

Ginger Paque virginiap at diplomacy.edu
Fri May 20 08:39:10 EDT 2016

Thank you Flavio (and Peter), well-stated. I agree on all points,
especially continuing the policy from 2015 on MAG member participation
(including exceptions as necessary), and the clarification of terminology.

Best wishes,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming online courses: *Humanitarian Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy,
Diplomatic Law: Privileges and Immunities, Infrastructure and Critical
Internet Resources, Multilateral Diplomacy. http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>