[IGFmaglist] Participation at IGF by MAG members

Rhijn, mr. A.C.F. van (Arnold) A.C.F.vanRhijn at minez.nl
Fri May 20 08:48:59 EDT 2016

+1.

Arnold

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Igfmaglist [mailto:igfmaglist-bounces at intgovforum.org] Namens THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth
Verzonden: vrijdag 20 mei 2016 14:44
Aan: flavio at inf.ufrgs.br; igfmaglist at intgovforum.org
Onderwerp: Re: [IGFmaglist] Participation at IGF by MAG members

I support the pragmatism and logic well expressed by Flavio.

The role of the engaged and participatory MAG member is not an idle one at all from what I saw of colleagues last year.
Thank you for the call for clarity, Peter, and the contribution to the understanding of why this has been crafted as it has, Liesyl.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS) Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy