[IGFmaglist] WG for Intersessional continuity

avri doria avri at acm.org
Sun May 22 09:14:27 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have thought about this and realize that it is premature.  We may find
that DESA does not want us to have such continuity, deciding that MAG
scope is strictly limited to planning a yearly meeting.

So might as well wait until after they have their retreat and make their
decision.

Also noticed it got very little support.  Another reason to withdraw it.

I withdraw the proposal.

Thanks

avri