[IGFmaglist] For Comment / IGF Connecting the Next Billion Phase II

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 08:43:41 EDT 2016

Thanks, Constance.
As much of the input will depend on the NRIs, Anja and I are posting to the NRI Coordinators list for their comments. We will be engaging with them, but I do request a longer timeline, as this is a very short turn around for the NRIs. Perhaps you might consider a fuller time for comments, to allow the end of next week -- or June 3.
For instance, we just had one of our regular NRI calls on Tuesday, with the second "time slot", due to our effort to have calls in 'friendlier' time slots. So, the second group of NRI Coordinators can comment on our call, but the first group missed your deadline.
Perhaps this small extension of time might be accepted.