[IGFmaglist] FINAL REQUEST FOR MAG COMMENTS ON MAIN SESSION GUIDELINES 2016

Franz, Liesyl I FranzLI at state.gov
Thu May 26 02:05:38 EDT 2016

All,
Thanks for your input.
For my own part, I also support Elizabeth's comments, including on C (iv) in the consideration section, and would add that we have accommodated the way in which workshops may have linkages to the SDGs in the workshop proposal form, so I also think it makes sense to mirror that in the main session guidelines.  So, I agree with her edits as well.
As noted separately, Virat and I will be sending out a new draft of the main Session Guidelines with consolidated comments for MAG approval shortly.
Thanks again,
Liesyl

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.