[IGFmaglist] FINAL REQUEST FOR MAG COMMENTS ON MAIN SESSION GUIDELINES 2016

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 08:54:27 EDT 2016

I support your comments, Sala.I also think that there has to be more serious discussion about the incorporation of the SDGs into the IGF agenda.
Perhaps this is a "preliminary" year to consider that.Thus, later, I will be re proposing a specific main session on the SDGs, following the format of the WSIS+10 consultation held at IGF2015, and inviting experts from NY to participate.
But, I am hoping that we are as MAG members, considering that we have a new road ahead, but a road ahead that needs to recognize that the challenges faced by the world -- as embodied in the SDGs -- need to shape and inform how the IGF responds.