[IGFmaglist] FINAL REQUEST FOR MAG COMMENTS ON MAIN SESSION GUIDELINES 2016

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 26 10:06:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am comfortable with the guidelines either as written or as amended by
Elizabeth.

I am not sure how we do it, but might be good to say that Moderators are
not speakers and don't give long monologues on the subjects.  And might
be good to say they provide "periodic _brief_ summaries."

Also asking for strictness from all moderators can backfire.

avri