[IGFmaglist] BPF on cybersecurity

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:44:20 EDT 2016

Dear Markus,

Great work. I should have been part of the meeting but I missed it due to
loads of works I have presently. As we progress I'll be more visible in
contributing my ideas etc.

Meanwhile, thanks for the briefing and I'm quite in agreement with the
position of the participants.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
CEO Continental Project Affairs Associates (CPAA) www.cpaa.com.ng
Member, IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Member, African ICT Alliance (www.aficta.org)
Convener, Open Government Partnership Nigeria (www.ogpnigeria.org)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *