[IGFmaglist] MAG Virtual Meeting III | Wednesday, June 1, 2016 | 6 am UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:19:07 EDT 2016

Dear all

Thanks Chengetai and Secretariat team for this extra virtual meeting.

I know the agenda will come soon but once more, I`d kindly ask you to
consider including

Update on workshop submissions and considerations about the deadline

Thank you

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Chengetai Masango <cmasango at unog.ch>