[IGFmaglist] Proposal for Modification for the Workshop Review and Evaluation Process

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.org
Mon May 30 09:39:40 EDT 2016

Rasha, Flávio, Susan,

thank you for this proposal.

It is important that all MAG members review the proposal carefully as it is scheduled for review and approval on our Virtual MAG Meeting call this week (Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at  6 am UTC).     If you are not able to make the call, please send in comments so we are able to judge consensus.

Time is tight given our WS review schedule and we need to make a decision.   Input from all MAG members is important as this will determine how the MAG reviews the WS proposal.

Regards,
Lynn