[IGFmaglist] Proposal for Modification for the Workshop Review and Evaluation Process

Zeina BOUHARB zbouharb at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 03:02:22 EDT 2016

Dear All,
Thank you for the work done, I guess it would be  great to see the result in an evaluation grading sheet.
My concern is that we are categorizing 4 sets of criteria without determining a basic ordering from highest importance to least importance. Is Relevance equal to Format  for example in grading?  I propose to assign weights to each set after scoring.The scoring used might be 0-2 where 0 means does not meet criteria, 1 means partially meet criteria and 2 if the proposed workshop fully meets the evaluation criteria.

Regards,
Zeina BOUHARB
OGERO Telecom/ MoT
Beirut -Lebanon Mobile: + 961 3876436