[IGFmaglist] MAG WG and intersessional groups

Lea Kaspar lea at gp-digital.org
Tue May 31 11:01:55 EDT 2016

Dear Chengetai,

Thank you for sharing.

Could you kindly add my name to the list of volunteers to support BPF cyber?

I would also be interested in contributing to the WG on comms/outreach, but
I do realise the final decision to establish this WG has not yet been made.

Lastly, unfortunately, my body is currently running on Eastern time and a
3am call is a bit too much for it to handle. I will aim to provide input on
pending issues on the list in advance of the call, and, of course, I will
be there in spirit :)

Best wishes,

*Lea Kaspar*

Head of Programmes | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL

Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL

T: +44 (0)20 3818 3258 | M: +44 (0)7583 929216

gp-digital.org

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Miguel Ignacio Estrada <miestrada at gmail.com