[IGFmaglist] Webex informational meeting with UNDESA/NY about the Retreat

Alejandra Erramuspe alejandra.erramuspe at agesic.gub.uy
Tue May 31 18:11:33 EDT 2016

Dear Chengetai,

I'd have liked to participate but during the 1st and 2nd of June we have in Montevideo the OGP regional meeting. It was impossible for me to attend the call.

I would ask if you would be so kind to send us a report with the information provided by UNDESA and the main results of the meeting

Thanks in advanced

best

Alejandra Erramuspe
Comunicación Institucional