[IGFmaglist] Reminder - MAG nominations paragraph on summary

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Tue Nov 1 08:22:39 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Yes, we did say we would give a chance for MAG members to comment on
whether all  nominations would be made public or not.

At the moment what I am getting is that the general consensus is leaning
towards not making them public ( Except for the CSCG.) Would this be
correct ?

The Secretariat has updated the MAG list on the website with the number
of terms each member has served :
http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2016-membership

Best regards

Chengetai