[IGFmaglist] Dynamic coalitions -- issue surevys

Markus Kummer kummer.markus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:21:30 EDT 2016

Dear all,

A brief update on where we are with regard to preparing the main
session on Dynamic Coalitions. As reported earlier, we will build on
last year's experience and will try to get participants inputs well in
advance of the session. During one of the last calls there was a
request for a more detailed note on what we have re-labelled "issues
survey". This will be an integral part of the DC main session and will
be duly reflected in the main session notes.

Please find attached a more detailed note of what is intended with
this tool note in view of tomorrow's call.

The DC main session note will be made available on the IGF website shortly.

Best regards
Markus

PS: My apologies for cross-posting should you have received this email
more than once...