[IGFmaglist] IGF BPFs - Proposal Consolidation

Julián Casasbuenas G. julian at colnodo.apc.org
Wed Apr 5 13:11:27 EDT 2017

Dear Lynn and MAG members,

I'll like to support the continuation of BPFs on Cybersecurity, Gender &
Access. Regarding new BPFs proposed I'm in favour of Local Content. For
Remote Participation I think this issue can be work on recommendations
for effective remote participation in different ways, i.e. during the
call for proposals of workshops. On IoT and Combating Corruption Online
I'll like to have more information to decide my support.

Best,

Julián

--

Colnodo - Uso estratégico de Internet para el desarrollo
*Julián Casasbuenas G.*

Director

Tels: 57-1-2324246, 57-315-2585596 Cel. 57-315-3339099

Diagonal 40A (Antigua Av. 39) No. 14-75, Bogotá, Colombia

Twitter @jcasasbuenas <https://twitter.com/jcasasbuenas> @colnodo
<https://twitter.com/colnodo>

www.colnodo.apc.org <http://www.colnodo.apc.org> - Uso Estratégico de
Internet para el Desarrollo

Miembro de la Asociación para el Progreso de las Comunicaciones -APC-
www.apc.org <http://www.apc.org>