[IGFmaglist] Summary of Virtual meeting II and Next virtual meeting

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:18:47 EDT 2017

Dear Chair,

I wish to apologies I'll be missing the meeting, an urgent but emergency
situation just came up I'll be attending. I have submitted information
expected of me and also provided my support for many of the items on the
agenda today.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *