[IGFmaglist] Fwd: MAG Virtual Meeting X

Chengetai Masango cmasango at unog.ch
Mon Aug 14 09:58:42 EDT 2017

Dear All,

A reminder of tomorrow's MAG Virtual meeting.

Kindly find the agenda below.

Please note that MAG Main session facilitators should be prepared to give brief updates on their sessions.

IGF MAG Virtual Meeting X
15 August 2017, 12:00-14:00 UTC

	• Adoption of agenda (5 minutes)

	• Host Country update on High-level/Ceremonial sessions (15 minutes)

	• Brief update on Workshops, Open Forums, Day 0 Events and Booths  (25 minutes)

	• Update on Newcomer/Youth sessions (10 minutes)

	• Updates on Main Sessions from Co-Facilitators; Connection with other sessions; Discussion on duration (report back from the NRI consultations on duration of their main session) (55 minutes)

	• AOB (10 minutes)

Best regards,

Chengetai