[IGFmaglist] IGF 2017 MAG

Raquel Gatto gatto at isoc.org
Wed Mar 1 00:29:50 EST 2017

Dear all,

First of all, congratulations to Lynn for the re-appointment!

As one of the new MAG members, I would like to thank you for the welcoming messages! I am very pleased to be able to contribute for the IGF this year and work with you all.

I will be attending the meetings starting today and hopefully have the chance to meet you onsite or remotely.

Best Regards,

Raquel Gatto
Regional Policy Advisor
Internet Society