[IGFmaglist] Session Evaluation Guidelines Proposal

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:48:07 EST 2017

Dear MAG members,

Attached please find the proposal from the Working Group on the Workshop
Review and Evaluation Process. This is the culmination of our efforts in
the group, finalized after a 5-hour meeting on Tuesday night. We share the
belief and the confidence that the suggested modifications will bring more
attention to each individual proposal, and more fairness to the overall
evaluation process.

We look forward to discussing the proposal during the MAG meetings on
Thursday and Friday. As Lynn pointed out, it is imperative that we have it
accepted by the MAG before the end of our face-to-face consultations to be
in time for this year's call for proposals.

I would like to thank each and every member of the working group for their
diligent work on the proposal, and a special huge thank you to those who
endured the 5-hour meeting on Tuesday night.

Best regards.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Journalism and Mass Communication
The American University in Cairo
www.rashaabdulla.com
Twitter: @RashaAbdulla