[IGFmaglist] ***SPAM*** China's Strategy of Cooperation on Cyberspace

Mazzone, Giacomo mazzone at ebu.ch
Thu Mar 2 02:45:47 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,
Thank you very much for this information. I’ll study with attention.
If you need anything on broadcasting, please let me know.
Giacomo Mazzone

Giacomo Mazzone
UER-EBU
Responsable des Relations Institutionnelles et des Rapports avec les Membres
Head of Institutional Relations and of Members Relations
17/a l'ancienne route
Grand Saconnex
CH1218 Geneve

mob +4179 7872059