[IGFmaglist] skype group for MAG Meeting

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:44:23 EST 2017

Hi

Some of the MAG members (onsite and offsite) are on a new Skype group
just created.
It's an informal group and we'd want to invite the list.
There is some exchange of information about logistics of the meeting
itself and other discussions about IGF between MAG.
Of course, this is completely optional and asynchronous and not at all
an official channel for news or updates.

If you want to be added to the group, please send me a Skype message
r_aquino or email me directly if any questions

Thanks

Renata