[IGFmaglist] Final Proposal for Session Evaluation Process

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:04:31 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find the final version of the proposal on the session
evaluation process.

Thank you so much for your support, and for the constructive discussion
that was carried on during our meetings today. Your feedback was
incorporated within this final version, and only serves to make it better.

Once again, I want to thank the members of the working group for their
diligent efforts.

All the best.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Journalism and Mass Communication
The American University in Cairo
www.rashaabdulla.com
Twitter: @RashaAbdulla