[IGFmaglist] BPF On Corruption - Call for Interested MAG Members & Volunteers

Olusegun H. Olugbile solugbile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 10:07:41 EST 2017

Dear MAG members,

We have re-proposed BPF on corruption just now, fortunately MAG Chair
remembered it was proposed last year and she has suggested we work together
to move this forward.

So,on behalf of Michael - the main proposer and myself, we call for
interested MAG members (including the old, new and past members) to join us
in moving this strategic intersessional activity forward to a truly
productive outcome.

We INVITE YOU to join us to develop the charter and all other parameters
asap.
I'll further suggest that our focus should be best practices on the use of
Internet for fighting corruption and entrenching good governance.

Please we need experts from the global community who will be interested in
working with us. Your contributions will be appreciated.

@Chengatai, we'll need a focal point from the Secretariat who will provide
liaison and support our work asap.

Best Regards.

Segun Olugbile

*____________________________________________________________*
President, Global Network for Cybersolution - GNC  (www.gncafrica.org)
Technical Advisor to ECOWAS on West Africa IGF (www.waigf.org)
Member, African Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Group  (www.afigf.org)
Member, Global IGF Multi-stakeholders Advisory Group to UN Sec. Gen. (
www.intgovforum.org)
Fellow, European School of Internet Governance (www.eurossig.eu)
Member, African Information & Communication Technhology Alliance (
www.aficta.org)
Managing Partner, Continental Project Affairs Associates (www.cpaa.com.ng)

*GNC | 5th floor (Olujinmi Chamber floor) NICON Insurance Plaza, Central
Business District, Abuja, FCT - Nigeria*

*CPAA | 72(b) Kwame Nkruma Cresent, Asokoro District Abuja-FCT |** Tel: 234
803 701 7537, 818 180 6044   *